The most important thing to know is that this is your profession, and there is a place for you here. Sign up to receive updates that include opportunities to be a part of the conversation.
We're all in
View the recording of the Power to the Profession Task Force event to share the Unifying Framework for the Early Childhood Education Profession. Celebrate our shared commitment, learn more about the recommendations, and discuss the next steps for making our vision a reality.
Join us as we build a future early childhood education profession where children birth through age 8 are well-served by an effective, diverse and fairly compensated workforce of professionals.
Help spread the word! Share the Unifying Framework with your networks and encourage them to consider some key questions:
- What do these recommendations mean for early childhood educators in our community?
- What systems or structures will need to change, be built, or are already in place to support these recommendations?
- Who else in our community needs to know about the Unifying Framework?
- What are two next steps we can take to move this work forward?
Tell us what you think. Share your reflections via email.
Need more ideas for leading a conversation?
Our Power to the Profession Facilitator Toolkit includes:
- Tips for preparing to host a discussion
- Sample text for promoting the discussion
- Sample slide presentation
- Sample agendas and discussion questions
- Supplemental resources and background materials
- Feedback form for sharing your thoughts back to the Power to the Profession Task Force
Voices from the Field
“When you advocate, you have to have a plan and must obtain the research to support your funding request. The framework gives us the plan that we can all get behind.”
share your story
Share your story! Join the movement to advance the early childhood education profession by contributing to the Voices from the Field project.